|1 Day Trek Mae Wang Area|
See hill tribes, jungle and waterfalls all in a day and not forgetting the must do activities of elephant riding and bamboo rafting. A great trip out amongst nature and ethnic hill tribe villages.
Duration: Full Day Type: Join in group tour
Price : 900 Bath
Get a taste of northen Thailand on this one day Chiang Mai Trek to the Mae Wang Area. You will visit Hmong, Karen hill tribes, a waterfall and also trek through the forest in the Mae Wang area. Elephant riding and bamboo rafting on the Mae Wang River is also included in this one day trek.This is an ideal trek for those of a less energetic nature as the walking involved is shorter and easier going than on the other single day treks featured and there is no white water rafting only the more relaxed bamboo variety.
• Pickup from your hotel/guesthouse 08:30
• Drive one hour to the Elephant Camp
• Elephant riding for 1 hour
• Short drive to the trek starting point.
• Trek to the waterfall
• Lunch and swimming by the waterfall
• Trek to the pick up point
• Bamboo rafting (approx 40 mins)
• Drive back to Chiang Mai arriving about 17:30